Friday, September 28, 2012

Sending Me Mail / Contact Information

Here is my mailing address for the next 10 months:
Rachel Poole - Class 19A - Fall
AmeriCorps NCCC, Fire Unit
3001 S. Federal Blvd.
Walsh Hall, Room 136
Denver, CO 80236

     I won't be in Denver for the whole time I'm serving, but whenever I'm on a project in a different location (this is called being "on spike") all of my mail, with the exception of packages, will be forwarded to me about once every two weeks!  Both mail and packages are very welcome, but packages will wait for me in Denver and I'll get them whenever I come back there during a transition week. 

     My schedule is subject to change, but here are the dates that I should be in Denver:
October 9 - November 8
December 21
January 7 - January 11
March 25 - March 29
May 13 - May 17
July 18 - July 25
  
     I can also be reached by email, rachel_poole123@hotmail.com.  I should have interent access for the majority of my time in AmeriCorps, but there are no guarantees!  Fingers crossed.  My phone number remains the same; I can't answer calls during work hours but I will have free time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment